Saturday, August 1, 2015

Final* Caps - Workshop Pieces

Hi everyone! Didn't mean to scare you by talking about a penultimate cap and then not posting the next day, but I wasn't quite happy with what I had planned. I have two caps scheduled today, both of which I never posted because I needed to make major edits that I had not completed. I was going to post them yesterday but realized that it would be a terrible sending off. I haven't figured out exactly what I plan on doing but expect at least something more from me soon. Also, keep checking in on my other sites - I have Idea Archives to post for each sister blog (or in Ariel's case, Idea Archives from this main site).

This first cap was based on the idea of a quinceanera, but I realized that I botched the spelling completely throughout the piece. Hope you can overlook this error!
This second cap is missing a final line, which I have no recollection of and no space to add below. What would you imagine the last part being?






3 comments:

  1. Two great captions.
    You will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these two.
    how about = to this position as roving secretary, but seems like you've been
    allocated all the sleazeballs we were on about. How odd (laugh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great captions. Hope you'll come back some day! :)

    ReplyDelete